One of the most challenging things about adopting a new productivity tool is knowing where to start. In a highly flexible tool, like Notion, it can be particularly daunting to start from a blank template.
To make it easier for students to start organizing their work and extracurriculars in Notion, Plus is launching StudentHub+, a free Notion template for students.
StudentHub+ lets you:
- Organize your calendar, your to-dos, and all of your classes in one place
- Track all of your coursework, class details, and degree requirements
- Take notes based on the type of class and create simple tools to quiz yourself
To import StudentHub+ into your personal Notion workspace, follow these steps:
- Get free access to the StudentHub+ template here on Gumroad
- At the top right of the window, click 'duplicate'
- Open up StudentHub+ in your Notion navigation
- Follow the instructions to add your classes and assignments
Included with StudentHub+, we have an in-depth guide and video tutorial that teaches you advanced Notion features like databases, templates, iOS widgets, and more.
A free Notion template for students to plan their academics and extracurriculars